No-bake Keto-friendly Cheesecake Jars
These no-bake desserts are fun to serve at a summer picnic or barbecue. They’re keto-friendly and sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Serves: 6Prep: 1 hour 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1⁄2 cup + 2 Tbsp. powdered keto sweetener, divided
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract, divided
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 cup fresh mixed berries
- In a small bowl, whisk almond flour, coconut oil, 2 tablespoons sweetener and 1 teaspoon vanilla together. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of mixture into the bottom of 6 small jars.
- In a medium bowl, use an electric hand mixer to beat cream cheese, sour cream, lemon zest and 1 teaspoon vanilla together. Spoon mixture evenly over the crust in each jar.
- Refrigerate at least 60 minutes. When ready to serve, top each with mixed berries. Refrigerate leftovers.