Oh Deer Sandwich
This sweet deer can be made from any favorite sandwich, like PB&J or ham and swiss.
Serves: 2Prep: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 sandwich of your choice
- 2 pitted black olives
- 4 large pretzel rods
- 12 small pretzel sticks
- Kids: Make your favorite sandwich.
- Adults: Use a sharp knife to cut the sandwich in half diagonally. Cut the crusts away from one of the long sides on each triangle, angling the cut slightly to make the triangles more elongated.
- Kids: Place one triangle on each plate with the point at the bottom of the plate.
- Adults: Cut one black olive into thin rings. Cut the other olive in half lengthwise.
- Kids: Place olive rings for eyes and an olive half for a nose.
- Kids: Make antlers using the large pretzel rods and the small pretzel sticks.