This sweet, protein-packed snack is inspired by the sparkling white and blue colors of the North and South Poles.
Serves: 6Prep: 1 hour 5 minutesTotal: 1 hour 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup pretzels, crushed
- 1/4 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- Adults: Cover a small baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper.
- Kids: Mix yogurt, pretzels and marshmallows in a large bowl.
- Kids: Spread the yogurt mixture over the parchment in a thin layer. Sprinkle candies or sprinkles of your choice overtop.
- Adults: Place baking sheet in the freezer. Let chill 1 hour, or until completely frozen.
- Kids: Break polar bark into pieces. Store in the freezer in an airtight container up to 1 week.